Thursday, September 01, 2011

So, where were we?


Wow, life has been a whirlwind since April (when I last posted). We have been in the process of relocating to another state after being in the same place nearly (my whole life)! I am thrilled to be making the change, but it has had it's challenges and adjustments for sure! We are still getting "settled". It's amazing what you need to do to set up home again. There are all those things you just happen to have around when you live in the same house for nearly 2 decades. Then you move and it's major trips to dollar tree to have things like, shower curtain liners, trashcan's, brooms, mops, things of that nature that need to be new-ish in a new place. Out with the old, in with the new....
Aside from domestic duties of this sort, I've kind of had a spark of interest in decorating again. Things were all set before, but now that I am in a new place, I kind of want it to reflect who I am and what I like NOW. This makes me feel kinda like a young person just starting out again. It's hard to explain......but I look at it as a "fresh start", a second chance of sorts. It's a new journey for sure.

No comments: